Tuesday, January 19, 2010




When I was a kid my sister Barbara LOVED the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach. She read it over and over. I stared at that cover for a whole summer while she read it, thinking with my little 6 year old brain, "who is this bird?" This new light shade reminds me of that book cover so much so I giggled when I saw it because it conjured that memory. silly I know but I think I have to have one just because it reminds me of that time, my sister (hugs) and seagulls. Pretty cool thinks to think about everyday if I had to look at it all the time:)


New this week...Fractal lampshade by Juliet Ramson $216 NZD available for purchase as of Monday 25th Jan but we are lucky to have a show piece in store now.


3 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Awesome!! xo

Nikki Elisabeth said...

P.S. You are totally right about JLS!

John said...

Very nice blog youu have here