Friday, July 20, 2007



































When I was little (about 3 I think) we lived in a rented, not so flash house on a average block in Southern California. And there taunting me across the street was this beautiful pink house. And even though it was the same house as our lame one (cookie cutter ones that were built in the late 50's) IT WAS PINK!
So that meant it was SPECIAL. I swore to my mother that one day I'd own that house or some days I'd just get mad and say "I'm running away to across the street to the pink house!"
NO I never did buy the thing.
NO I don't even live in the U.S. anymore
NO I'd never own a pink house but the kid in me LOVES pink things. so in honour of the pink house across the street here are some pink things in the shop... (
how's that for a segway?)




No comments: