Wednesday, August 31, 2011




Don't know if it was the footage from the hurricane Irene this last week or what but everything is reminding me and making me miss home...the US. Don't worry not enough to shut up shop and move back, geeze no way. but I miss cooking & crafting with my mom.
I miss laughing with my two best girl friends from school and I long for a Turkey & Swiss sandwich on french bread with a tangy ice cold dill pickle. I know i have been here (NZ) for so long and I am a New Zealander. believe me, I feel the same way about wellington after just a week of being away, let me tell you. But for some reason right now I am missin' HOME hard and it's all i can do not to pack a bag and fly away. Ahhh if only life was like that. For now i surround my shelves at work with things that make me smile and hope any minute my mom will walk through the shop door with a big smile and say "surprise!" sigh
















1 comment: