Tuesday, August 10, 2010











ONE FOR TEA...
For my birthday last month my lovely and very talented friend Emma Spicer gave me what has to be one of the coolest ideas for giving a really unique gift. You take vintage cake tin, fill it with tissue then a lovingly lay a teacup and saucer nested in it and then lots of Lindor chocolates all around. This was such a lovely gift because it was collected up and colour matched. All of these things were recycled items (not the chocs) I use the tin and the cup all the time. They are my special things that only Mum gets to use in the house. I love my special cup it make me feel so pretty. It was made all the more special when my other very talented friend Paula bestowed upon me the most Delicious apple chamomile whole leaf with tea strainer. Try this next time you have a prezzie to buy for a person who has everything. I think its a really special sentiment.



No comments: